In a press release by The Immigration & Checkpoints Authority Singapore (ICA), it is confirmed that come 18 December 2017, all Singapore PR Applications will be done fully online via ICA’s e-PR system only.
5 Key things potential applicants need to know with the implementation of this new initiative is :
- There will be an adjustment of fees
- There will be no requirement for an eAppointment booking
- Comprehensive electronic Form submissions
- Strict requirements on quality of document scans
- Usage of the correct computer software only
To get a thorough and full understanding on how to ensure an error-free submission, reach us at +65 6493 1830 and drop as a quick enquiry via our online form. Our Immigration Specialists will be in touch with you shortly to discuss the matter further.
Existing applicants who has already secured ICA eAppointments before 18 December 2017 will not be affected.