To apply for Singapore Citizenship:
• Have been a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) for at least two years and are aged 21 and above.
• Have been a PR for at least two years and have been married to a Singapore citizen for at least two years.
• Are an unmarried child aged below 21 born within the context of a legal marriage to, or have been legally adopted by an Singapore Citizens.
• Are a PR studying in Singapore; and have been residing in Singapore for more than 3 years (of which, at least one year as a PR); and have passed at least one national exam (i.e. PSLE, GCE ‘N’/‘O’/‘A’ levels), or are in the Integrated Programme (IP).
• Are a PR and an Aged Parent of a Singapore Citizen.